Below, we discuss the best posture for exercising with weights in a vertical position as well as on a bench:
What\’s the correct posture to use for exercises in a vertical position?Click here to see video Click here for more information
1. Keep your feet apart, at a distance a little greater than the width of your shoulders.
2. Keep your head and neck straight.
3. Many lifting injuries occur from having turned the head, neck, or torso.
4. You must properly follow all the steps in each exercise.
What\’s the best posture for bench exercises?Click here for more information
1. You must try to maintain your legs on each side and firmly on the ground.
2. If the bench is too high, place your feet at the end with knees bent.
3. Raise and lower the weight with complete control, making a notable pause with each repetition.
4. You must keep your head on the bench and do not arch your back with too much intensity or lift your hips from the bench.
With the Sportize.me method we help you train regularly and optimally. In your Private Area on the website, search for the goal that is best adapted to you, for example:
“Increase muscle mass”
“Strengthen the body in general”
“Strengthen a specific area of my body/Arms or /Back”
Start making progress in your training today.