90% of women have cellulite after adolescence.
Its appearance is triggered by various physical factors such as:
1. Poor circulation.
2. Poor lymphatic drainage.
3. Enlargement of fat cells.
4. Breakdown of collagen and elastin fibers.
In general, exercise conquers all these evils, and obviously, if you take care of your body consistently you will suffer from very little cellulite in your lifetime.
But what is going on with women who continue to have a significant degree of cellulite no matter how much they exercise?
In most cases it is helpful to try to get to the root of the problem and address the causes of cellulite, or to tackle the cellulite itself, with different methods such as massages, devices, creams, and changing one’s diet.
Think for a moment about your diet and ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do you eat a lot of fatty foods?
2. Do you eat late at night?
3. Do you eat a lot of sweets or baked goods?
4. Do you fail to drink enough water?
5. Do you eat too much pasta and not enough fruits and vegetables?
Then, try to answer these questions:
- When you finish working out do your legs feel heavy, or are you noticing prickling sensations at night or swelling?
- Do you bruise easily, or do you have varicose veins or the beginning of varicose veins?
- Lastly, is your body flabby, without definition, sagging in some areas? Do you do what seems like thousands of reps, but don’t see any changes?
All these things are causes of cellulite. You also have to take heredity, hormones, age, and other factors into consideration.
With constant exercise, a little bit of aesthetic assistance and a lot of patience, your cellulite will keep going down, and eventually, it will disappear completely, but bear in mind that you will have to be vigilant against it for the rest of your life.
In an upcoming article we’ll show you how to improve it with some aesthetic tricks and tips that will bring about a gradual improvement in your body’s appearance.
Patience and consistency are the keys to conquering cellulite. Physical activity reduces the amount of fat under your skin and in and around your vital organs.
With the Sportize.me method, we’ll help you achieve your goal.
Register now for free by clicking here , if you haven’t done so already, and take advantage of your personalized exercise plan to:
“Slim my hips”
“Lose weight in some area of my body”
“Burn fat overall,” and many more.
Enjoy exercise! Live longer!