Lots of seniors exercise on a regular basis, whether it’s at the gym, at the park, or at home.
Since inactivity can cause one\’s health to deteriorate, strength training programs for seniors can help them stay in shape.
Here are 6 guidelines you should follow in your training if you’re a senior:
1. Consult your doctor before starting any type of physical activity.
2. We\’ll have you warm up for 5 or 10 minutes at a light level of intensity.
3. Normally you will train 2 or 3 days a week, non-consecutively. You should respect the rest periods we will establish for you.
4. You\’ll perform the repetitions slowly so as not to cause any pain.
5. Be sure to breathe with each repetition.
6. Ask our experts for advice if you have any questions.
“Adopt a healthier lifestyle”
We totally adapt to your needs!