How should you breathe when performing weight exercises?
Breathing is much more important than it seems at first.
Take a look at these 5 keys to proper breathing while performing weight exercises:
1. Inhale at the start of each lift
2. Momentarily hold your breath during the most difficult part.
3. Exhale once you have finished.
4. Inhale and exhale through the nose and mouth.
5. Never hold your breath except during the most difficult part.
The proper technique will help you take full advantage of weightlifting and also avoid injury.
You can consult more articles about breathing in the Blog.
With the Sportize.me method we help you train regularly and optimally. In your Private Area on the website, search for the goal that is best adapted to you, for example:
“Increase muscle mass”
“Strengthen the body in general”
Start making progress in your training today.