Privacy Center of Sportize.me
Transparency and selection liberty
In Sportize.me we are completely aware of the confidence that users deposit in us and we have the responsibility to protect their privacy. As part of this responsibility, when users utilize our services, we inform them the data we compile, why we do it, and how we use this information, for improving our services.
We have five privacy policies that describe how we treat the privacy and user information in all our products.
- How we use information to offer users a valuable service.
- Development of a service which shows practice and firm publicity standards
- Compile personal information in a transparent manner
- Offer users alternatives to protect their privacy
- Supervise in a responsible way the information we compile
The objective of the Privacy Center is to supply easy to understand information about our service and our policies so that users are well informed when they decide the service they want to use, how to use it and the information they wish to supply us.